Due to COVID-19 and the recommendation of our local government, we are having Church Online! Join us for service online Saturday at 5:00 pm, and Sunday at 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:45 am, and 5:00 pm.
Church Online is about meeting people right where they are, no matter where in the world they are. A worship party is an opportunity for you to invite your family into your home to watch the weekend service together, online!
Our online services invite you to experience the life-changing power of Jesus Christ with a focus on dynamic worship, relevant Bible messages, and practical life application, right from your living room. Our goal is to help you feel connected at home in a way that’s authentic and inspiring. We understand that finding a church home can be stressful in this time. So let's walk through what a typical weekend online is like.
- Start Early: At each of our 5 weekend services, we encourage visitors to arrive 5-10 minutes early. We have videos running before the message that share what we are doing as a church. But also, we want you to have a few minutes to print notes, grab snacks, and mingle with other people in the community in our chat room or comments.
- Worship (about 10 minutes): We open up each service with worship. In our online worship experience, expect a high-quality, video with our worship team. We simply believe in giving God all that we have when it comes to worship. If you'd like a more kid-friendly worship experience, we also have a kids worship experience and message. You can find this program on the Kids Online page.
- Message (about 45 minutes): After worship, we will transition into powerful, thought-provoking message from Pastor Aaron. You can print out or take message notes on our online platform. In it, you'll find message notes with fill in the blanks. When it comes to the message, expect real biblical truths made simple, that you can use right away to see change in your life and walk with Christ.
- Closing: Once the message concludes, we end our weekend experience with prayer and closing video to send us, ready to conquer the week ahead of us!
That's it. Each service lasts just around an hour, give or take a few minutes. If you have more questions about our church, please check out our Common Questions page. Also, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What a joy it is to introduce you to our church! You’ll discover that our passion is to provide a place where people just like you can have a life-changing experience with God.
At Coastline Church, our doors are wide open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. What people usually notice first about us is the life-giving nature of our ministry. Our goal is to infuse life and God’s love into people and families through engaging, powerful worship services that offer biblical truth in relevant and practical ways.
But it won’t take you long to discover that we’re more than just a weekend church. In fact, we’re actually a network of Small Groups. And if you’d like to develop authentic and enduring relationships with others, you’ll be glad to know there are opportunities to join a group all the time.
Together, we’re striving to become the kind of church described in the Bible, where there’s relevant teaching, heart-felt worship, honest friendships, constant prayer, and compassionate care for those in need. In short, we’d like to have the kind of contagious Christianity that can influence and encourage the entire community, one life at a time.
So whether you’re a spiritual seeker who’s just starting to ask questions about God, or a committed Christian who wants to sink the roots of your faith even deeper, you can find a home here at Coastline Church. We invite you to worship with us this weekend!
God Bless You,
* Coastline Church is an ARC Partner Church
WE ARE A LIFE-GIVING, NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED CHURCH