The Legacy Team is an outlet for those who are called and equipped to finance the Kingdom of God and to leave a legacy. The Legacy Team serves our church with the gift of giving.
"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. -Romans 12:6-8"
THE FIVE LEGACY LANES OF IMPACT
- Our House (Coastline campus in Carlsbad, Ca.)
- Local Impact (Community programs serving San Diego County)
- Regional Impact (Ministries impacting Southern California)
- National Impact (Planting and growing churches across the US)
- Global Impact (Kingdom initiatives around the world)
Legacy people give influence, resources and time as a local church ministry expression to advance the cause of Christ. Each member prayerfully commits to give over and above their tithe to impact eternity for generations to come—to leave a legacy.
Members of the Legacy Team:
- Are members of Coastline Church
- Have completed all four steps of the Coastline Growth Track
- Have the spiritual gift of giving (Romans 12:4-8)
- View giving as an act of worship unto the Lord
- Have committed to giving over and above their tithe
- Desire to use resources, influence and/or time to make a difference through the local church
We Gather Quarterly for Meetings
Next meeting: TBD
Location: Coastline Worship Center