Due to COVID-19 and the recommendation of our local government, we are having Church Online! Join us for service online Saturday at 5:00 pm, and Sunday at 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:45 am, and 5:00 pm.
Saturdays at 5:00 pm
Sundays at 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:45 am, and 5:00 pm
Church Online is about meeting people right where they are, no matter where in the world they are. A worship party is an opportunity for you to invite your family, your friends, & your neighbors into your home to watch the weekend service together, online at live.coastlinechurch.org. We kicked this off the first weekend in March and saw over 500 watch parties happening all across California.
Join us online this Sunday at the following times:
Saturday at 5pm, Sunday at 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:45am, 5:00pm
Coastline Church truly is “The Church that Prays.” Each and every request has the focus of our Prayer Team and is prayed for multiple times by multiple intercessors. How can we pray for you?
As an online church, we leverage the power of technology to take bring the church to your house! Here's a few ways you can stay connected, engaged, and empowered as our nation continues to respond to an ever changing situation.
For our parents and kids, the Coastline Kids team post fun content every weekday! At 9:00am you'll receive the Verse of the Day and at 10:30 am post sharing a Fun Activity to do, Fun challenge or Worship to do with your kids.
The generosity of the people of the church helps create more opportunities for people to experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus, and there is no greater impact we could make together. Through your faithful giving, we are making an eternal impact across the world, helping more people hear the life-giving message of Jesus.
In light of the recommendations from our National and State officials, we want to make sure we are keeping our communities safe and healthy. Although these are difficult circumstances, we are excited about the opportunity this situation allows for all churches to mobilize throughout homes around the world.
We plan to continue having church online through Watch Parties. We do, however, encourage you to follow the guidelines of the CDC and your local authorities concerning group gatherings. Your Watch Party can include you and your family, close friends, or just yourself.
Our entire Coastline staff is praying for you, your loved ones, and all affected by COVID-19. We want to encourage you with Psalm 94:19, "When I worried about many things, your assuring words soothed my soul." In this time, we cannot understand these circumstances, but we can trust in the One who gives His comfort and peace. We believe that what the enemy meant for evil, God is turning to good.
Here are Some Practical Ways You Can Help:
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the healthcare workers who are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect Christ. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and prudence. We can demonstrate to the world how our faith provides genuine assurance against worry and fear.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Be sure to follow the guidelines of the CDC and your local authorities.
- Host a watch party with your family, a few close friends, or just yourself.
- Give online to those in need through our Crisis Response Team.
- Follow Coastline Church (@coastlinechurch) and Pastor Aaron (@aaronjayne) on social media for more information and share encouraging words during this time.
To stay up to date with the latest info, follow @coastlinechurch on all social media platforms. You can also get information on how you can host a worship party at home, and on how you can help us as we mobilize our response teams in a time like this.If you are in need, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help. And of course, we hope you'll join us online this weekend!
Saturday, March 21 at 5pm and Sunday, March 22 at 7:30am, 9am, 10:45am, & 5pm.
Last updated: March 18, 2020
We are active and continuing to meet needs in our community. We are maintaining outreach and working in partnership with local schools and food banks to meet the most urgent needs first. There are many ways you can help out by bringing food to our weekly food drive or contributing financially during this time. Check out the COVID-19 page on the Coastline Dream Center site for more information.