Small things done with great love can change the world. A random act of kindness is a simple, effective, and fun way to show the love of Jesus to the people around you.
That’s what the Acts of Kindness cards are all about. We don’t only want to spread kindness, but we want to spread kindness with a purpose. Using your Acts of Kindness cards helps the recipient connect your act of kindness to God’s love for them.
Below are some ideas to get you started. With each act, simply give an Acts of Kindness card to let someone know they are noticed and loved by God.
IDEAS FOR ACTS OF KINDNESS
- Deliver fresh-baked cookies to a neighbor or co-worker.
- Bring fresh flowers to someone.
- Offer to babysit for free.
- Mow someone’s yard for free.
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-through.
- Pay for someone’s fast food meal behind you in the drive-through.
- Send a note of encouragement to someone.
- Give baked goods or a small gift to the postman or delivery person.
- Leave a big tip for your server at a restaurant.
- Pay for someone’s movie that is behind you in line.
- Help someone who you know is struggling financially.
- Pay for someone’s meal or dessert at a restaurant.
- Bake goodies and take them to the police station, fire station, or hospital.
- Take a box of doughnuts to a school, office, etc.
- Cook a meal for a neighbor or co-worker.
Acts of Kindness cards are available at the Coastline Church information kiosk in front of the Coastline Cafe.
See how one act of kindness can make an incredible difference!